optimized client 41z for Nvidia 6xx series

Started by Caprio, September 17, 2012, 05:04:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hello,

Where could I get hold of the Cuda 41z client?

Quote from: Caprio on September 17, 2012, 05:04:06 AM
Hello,

Where could I get hold of the Cuda 41z client?

Hi Caprio,
   It's been in closed testing amongst authorised testers until approved by the project, due to confusion over expected V7 multibeam CPU app changes that haven't happened.  Final public beta packages are being assembled, in between work demands.  Sources have been committed to Berkeley, and Eric has indicated V7 needs to move forward ASAP, so expect public availability via either beta project, or here & my new GPU Users group sponsored site this week.  If there are further project side delays, I can authorise you as a tester if needs be, before final details are ironed out.

Regards,
Jason
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change.
Charles Darwin
---
Chaos: When the present determines the future, but the approximate present does not approximately determine the future.
Edward Lorenz

Hello,

Maybe it is best that I wait and sign up for beta version if it will be available next week or so. I would like to study and understand how the algorithms are applied on the GPU architecture...

Quote from: Jason G on September 17, 2012, 05:35:11 AM(...)
... my new GPU Users group sponsored site ...
(...)
Which URL have your new site?  :)
Best regards! :)

Founder of team seti.international.
SETI@home needs your help.

Quote from: Sutaru Tsureku on September 21, 2012, 09:33:20 PMWhich URL have your new site?  :)

jgopt.org, currently under construction.  It'll be mostly an info & article site (since there are enough forums already ;) ), for developers & users of my builds.  Other matters are taking precedence right now, but it'll be mostly there to host some tools I'm cooking up.
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change.
Charles Darwin
---
Chaos: When the present determines the future, but the approximate present does not approximately determine the future.
Edward Lorenz